Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2011 Update from Stephanie

Hello everyone, the year is off to a great start! I am embarking on several new adventures! I started my own mobile spray tan business called TANS (Tans Are Now Safe). As part of my mission to increase awareness and prevent skin cancer, I am offering this service as a safe alternative to tanning beds. I spoke to a group of competitive cheerleaders last night and 7 of them knew someone or had a family member who has had skin cancer. Here is my website:
http://www.tansarenowsafe.com/stephaniel. To make a spray tan appointment, you can email me at stephaniel@tansarenowsafe.com or call (913) 484-3810. Please like my Facebook page too! It is Tans Are Now Safe: Stephanie Leibengood.

My tanning solution is all natural, DHA based and is available in different formulations depending on your skin type and level of color desired. I am so excited about this business and I love making people look and feel beautiful!

I have also been busy organizing my Miles Against Melanoma KC 5k. I am so happy to report that we have 3 different dermatology groups who are on board as our sponsors! TANS is also a partner and sponsor of the race! All of our proceeds will go to the Kansas City Cancer Center and help cancer survivors and their families.

Finally, as my year as Mrs. Kansas US wraps up, I have decided to continue on with pageantry! I have been named Ms. Kansas US Beauties 2011 and will compete in Chicago at nationals on July 10! For the first time, this pageant is going international and I am excited about what they represent, the success of the modern woman. I will have a new blog and Facebook fan page up shortly.

I will continue to talk to young women about skin cancer in the next month and have an appearance at Morse Elementary reading to the children later this month. I am working on my farewell video for the March 5, 2011 pageant as well. It is crazy how fast this past year has gone! If you would like to see me crown the next Mrs. Kansas US 2011, tickets are available at:http://www.missteenkansas-world.eventbrite.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment