Sunday, August 1, 2010

America's Mrs. US results and other updates


Just home from Mississippi and the national competition. I did not win the crown but won first runner up. Congrats to Mrs. Kentucky on winning the crown! It was fun to see Kimberly McDowell and her wonderful family and meet so many new friends! Mississippi was full of trees, sunshine, and history. I had a lot of fun with my daughter Alyssa, Mom, and Dad.


I am moving forward! I will be at the Cruisin' Car Show at Olathe Bible Church this weekend from noon to 1:30. You can find me at the Autism Speaks booth.


I am really excited to do the 5k Race for the Cure in Kansas City this Sunday morning. I haven't been feeling that great but hope to be in tip top condition by Sunday. Can't wait to run with some girlfriends from Prairie Life Fitness Center in Olathe. Ford is sponsoring our team and I want to run to honor all of my friends and neighbors who have fought breast cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment